Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download the latest driver for my product?
The latest available product driver is available in the Downloads section on the respective product page.
Simply search by model name and download the driver from its product page, or visit our Support pages.
Where can I download the user manual for my product?
The Quick Start Guide is available in the Downloads section on the respective product page.
Simply search by model name and download the user manual from its product page, or visit our Support pages.
How long is warranty period for Rapoo’s products?
Rapoo offers a warranty to the original purchaser from an authorized retailer.
Your Rapoo product is covered against manufacturing defects under the terms and conditions of this warranty for a period of 2 years from the date of the original purchase if purchased from an official retailer.
Where can I find the product serial number?
The serial number can be generally found on the bottom side of every product.
Why does my mouse arrow flicker?
1. Move other working wireless devices away from the receiver and mouse.
2. Clean the sensor on the bottom of the mouse with a dry cloth.
3. Try using the mouse on a different surface.
Why doesn’t my mouse arrow move?
1. Please use the mouse on a mouse pad.
2. Try the mouse on a white paper to check if the special surface you use causes this problem.
Do I have to unplug the receiver and turn off the device when I’m not using it?
Rapoo products have a power-saving function to maximize battery life. You do not have to turn the mouse/ keyboard off every time you stop using it. When the product is not moving or there is no signal from the USB receiver, it will automatically turn sleep-mode on to save battery power. When you complete work with the product for the day, we do recommend to use the On/Off power button to optimize the battery life.
How to repair the 2.4 GHz wireless connection?
Unplug the USB receiver from the laptop/ PC. After the USB receiver is replugged, within 30 seconds, turn off the mouse and then turn it on with the left key pressed.
My 2.4 GHz mouse/ keyboard shows irregular failures during usage?
1. Move other active wireless devices away from the device and receiver.
2. The PC can not respond immediately because the CPU is under full load.
3. Change battery if the low battery indicator is blinking.
My 2.4 GHz wireless mouse/ keyboard is not working?
1. Make sure the device is turned on.
2. Make sure the receiver is plugged into the PC’s USB port.
3. The PC can not recognize the receiver, please re-plug the receiver.
4. Check if the battery is installed correctly.
5. Low battery, please change the battery.
6. Move other working wireless devices away from the receiver and device.
7. Please keep away from walls or big objects, because this may reduce the range.
8. If the problem has not been solved, please download the pairing software from www.rapoo-eu.com, then repair the connection.
Do you have a service center? Or where can I send my product to be repaired?
Because all our products are in the accessories category, we do not have service centers to repair products.
A defective product should be replaced by your point of purchase during the warranty period.
My product is faulty. What can I do?
We offer a ‘return to the retailer’ warranty on our products. In case of a defect, please return the product to your retailer with a clear description of the problem, proof of purchase and all accessories. During the warranty period you will receive a replacement product from the retailer if available. For our full warranty conditions please visit create warranty page